R.I.P Atsushi Kuroi

R.I.P Atsushi Kuroi

Monday, October 3, 2011

Demo Review : Forza Motorsport 4

So I tested the Forza 4 Demo to the max. Drove every car. So here's my opinion.
Graphics : Surely are awesome. Way better than Forza 3. But I must admit, where's the smoke?? While drifting you don't see any smoke coming out behind.

Handling/Car feeling : There's some improvement compared to Forza 3. You definitely feel the car more now, the suspension works better.

Racing : Can't complain about anything. It's just awesome

Drifting : There are improvements in it, you must concentrate more to make your drifts smoother and to control them better.

The Gametypes : I like the new Rivals Gametype. A nice touch to the game when you want to compete against other Racers even if they're not online. I like also that sometimes random cars appear in the track and you must concentrate too.

Any other remarks : I noticed that the Mirror is kind of unsmooth compared to the rest of the game.

And here's a small Drift video of Forza 4 by me ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment