R.I.P Atsushi Kuroi

R.I.P Atsushi Kuroi

Monday, October 3, 2011

Demo Review : Battlefield 3 Multiplayer Open Beta

So yeah, yesterday I downloaded the Open Multiplayer Beta of Battlefield 3. Got to say, it looks good, though it has few bugs but it's a beta so it's ok.
Well so about the gameplay, on the demo you must either Attack or Defend your base for a certain time. It's the same Gametype as on Battlefield 2.
When you attack, you must blow up 2 Targets, and when you blew those 2, you blow up 2 more and then 2 more.
When you defend, you must prevent that the enemies blow up those 2 targets.
About the graphics, they definitely look awesome, the weapons and the Squads are nicely modeled.
So I think that's all I got to say about it, if you want to know something more, just write on the shoutbox.

No comments:

Post a Comment