R.I.P Atsushi Kuroi

R.I.P Atsushi Kuroi

Thursday, March 3, 2011

[WIP]Infiniti G37 Top Secret

Oh yes, the G37 Top Secret comes to SA too :D
Well, it's still WIP, still have to do few things, like a numberplate, some fixes on Wheels and also the Interior Sills etc. The door sills are already done. And yes this car is from FM3. So actually already working on it really long. The door sills and also SA Lights were particullarly hard on this beast. Well I used some Volk RE30 also from Forza 3 and this time I didn't use any 3D Brake Disc, somehow I got sick of it.
And let's talk about the place where I done the pics. So this place is called Jyuman Tsuji, a small Touge place made by Submotoring. It ain't a touge for racing,drifting etc. It's just a Photo place. But when I installed it, my game always crashed, and the reason why? -> the CountryS.ipl was somehow wrong or something. But I fixed it, so I could play it :) Maybe I'm going to put it online, just waiting for Submotorings Permission.
Enjoy the pictures, and hopefully tomorrow you'll see more updates of it ;)











No comments:

Post a Comment