R.I.P Atsushi Kuroi

R.I.P Atsushi Kuroi

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Toyota JZX81 Makrk II Touge Style & my 650th Post.

Yes, my 650th Post on my blog, that's a lot huh xD Well I'm sure there will be more comming ;)
Ok now on to the topic.
___________________________________________________________________
So here's a small Touge Tuned car by me ;D
Ok so first of all, this JZX81 model is by HIRO, not really wellknown, but a great japanese modder.
So then I edited a bit everywhere, new set of Volk GT-V Rims, then changed its Intercooler with my scratched HKS Intercooler. Then I made a legal Japanese Numberplate, so this car is registred in Tokyo Prefecture.
Then I smoothed the body overall, because the ends of polygons were too out.
Then edited the interior, new seats, Steering wheel + Hub. And that's pretty much it.
So check out the pics and tell me what you think ;)
Also big thanks to GRED for telling me the correct Car Model, because I failed on this one *Facepalm*





No comments:

Post a Comment