R.I.P Atsushi Kuroi

R.I.P Atsushi Kuroi

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

FD3S RE Amemyia

Now here's a FD3S which I made with HKS_DRIFTER ;)
So well first of all, I changed Body Color, to a fucking nice Yellow. [Of course because of Keisuke's FD, so obvious xD ]
So then I edited the Light Covers, puted the RE Amemyia Logo, because there was an ???PF Logo???. So then I moved the Side Mirrors more closer to the doors. After that I puted on that FD3S a set of Gram Lights 57 Optimise Rims. After I made some scratch again, scratched some 3D LED Taillights :D. After that I made it Street Legal by adding a Numberplate, so the car now is registered in Gunma :) Then I edited the Interior a bit. Then few Texture updates etc. and that's it ^^. Check it and Tell me what you think ;) You'll see a lot of this car in my Youtube channel, I promise that ^^





1 comment: