R.I.P Atsushi Kuroi

R.I.P Atsushi Kuroi

Saturday, November 7, 2009

Volkswagen Golf MKIV R32 for my GF is finiiiished!

Yes finnally Finished!!!!Yuhu after almost 1 week of working on it,it's driving! Ok so well the List of worked Parts,watch out it's loooong!
-Bodykit: Converted from J2HIN
-Pink Carbon Spoiler: Converted from J2HIN
-Wheels,Sakura : By DK from DK's Wheel Shop
-Seats,Playboy : By Club[TH],edited by me
-Intercooler : Took from a Car,edited by me
-Numberplate : Custom by me
-Sound System : 1 Big sound box,7 Speakers,2 Amplifiers,2 Consendors(or whatever is called XD),I would say about 10 000 Watts X_x
-Pink Neons
-Pc : By a site
-PSP : from another car
-Radio,iPod Touch,GPS,Raio with TV : From sites
-Steering Wheel : From a site
-Tachometer : From a site
-Custom Mats with Playboy Sign (Forgot to add texture in txd,so not in pics) : By me
-Pink VW Sign : By me
-Double Race Exhaust : Edited by me
-RPM and Speed Counter : Edited by me
-And the BEST,Lambo Doors : By me
So enjoy pics,and car is extreme private nobody will receive car,NOBODY!And if someone writes something bad on the car it's ok,but don't exagerate with the words,like Nick,if you write I don't like that and that,it's ok but not who the fuck puts a spoiler on golf take it away that's ugly,oh nooo then u will receive aaa biiig replay MUAHAHA ;p





















1 comment: