R.I.P Atsushi Kuroi

R.I.P Atsushi Kuroi

Saturday, November 7, 2009

New of Volkswagen R32

K so new things on Golf,and some testing pics,I forgot to put some textures,so that's why things are white.So FIRST,IF SOMEONE MAKES STUPID COMMENTS OF SOMETHING THAT I PUTED ON CAR LIKE THAT ASSHOLE NICK,GET'S AN BIGGER MOTHAFUCKIN COMMENT FROM ME :@.
So what I putted on it:
New spoiler(Converted)
Bodykit (Converted)
Wheels,Sakura by DK,at DK's Wheel Shop
Numberplate,Custom
Intercool,Custom
Sound System,different things by different sites
Pc,PSP,Radio,iPod Touch,GPS,Steering wheel,bye different sites
Seats,by Club[TH],edited by me
Custom mats
Edited RPM and Speed monitor8Don't show 0 rpm or 0 km/h,now on higher place)
Double Exhaust
Volkswagen Plate in Pink(Forgot to add texture,so it's white on pics)









No comments:

Post a Comment