R.I.P Atsushi Kuroi

R.I.P Atsushi Kuroi

Monday, September 19, 2011

Nissan Silvia S15 D1GP Toyo Tires

Alright, since I checked the other S15 Toyo Tires which was made by Hangzo, I noticed that it wasn't pretty good, so I just decided to make my own one. Which is better, so what is different?
- New and Correct Painjob
- Created new Textures for the Spoiler
- Edited the Front Bumper a bit
- Puted the Gram Lights 57D
- Puted my own HKS Intercooler
- Puted a blue neon and Flashing lights (Didn't take pics of that because I puted that later)

Well check the pics ;) And yeah it's not perfect, could be better but I'm happy with this :)









1 comment:

  1. Hey! hello keisuke, i hope you have a nice day, can i ask you how did you put neon and flashing lights on the car? i would appreciate it very much, greetings...

    ReplyDelete