R.I.P Atsushi Kuroi

R.I.P Atsushi Kuroi

Monday, July 11, 2011

The ER34 JDMGarageuk is finally done C:

So here it is, finally done.

So what I did on it since THE BASE MODEL BY REIMU?

-New set of wheels, Work Emotion CR Kai with a 3D Tire
-An RB26DET with a new Engine Cover and with my Scratch made Intercooler.
-Engine Bay with a Strut bar
-Scratched a plate holder
-The original Numberplate at the rear
-Created the spoiler as extra1
-Created the paintjob, or better called the Decals with a black roof and uvmaped it to the car
-Few Material updates such as reflection or colors etc.
-New Seats, pedals and Steering Wheel (Didn't work much on the interior)
-New ER34 Taillights ;)
-Headlight Covers scratched by me
-New Exhaust

Enjoy the pictures, and nope it won't be for download c:

imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com

4 comments: