R.I.P Atsushi Kuroi

R.I.P Atsushi Kuroi

Monday, May 16, 2011

Atsushi Kuroi's Onevia is Done

Well, here it is, finally ! After almost 2 weeks of hard working on it, it's finally finished ! I never thought I would ever do this, but I did and I'm proud of it !
So first of all I must say thanks to few people. First of them is YAZZY, if it wouldn't be this man(boy) I wouldn't be able to do this car. So big thanks to him ! After that I must thank VITOKA for the RB26DET Engine. Then also I must thank FZASH AKA DRIFTLOCK for all the help he gave to me, including tips etc. Also I must thanks thequilla for the Rear Fenders. And all the rest was my work, Paintjob, Lights positionement, Whole Interior Work, Taillights etc. Well this car will be private because I putted so much effort but also emotional effort in this car. This car is surely my diamond ! So I'll chose who'll get it !
R.I.P ATSUSHI KUROI
"常にフラットアウト" -淳黒井 "
Always Flat Out"
-Atsushi Kuroi
Enjoy the pictures my friends










4 comments:

  1. Hey Keisuke u did good on this one and i would be thankful if you would let me have this car.i wont give it to anyone else without ur permission,and i will have backups of the files if u accidentally delete it.so if you decide to give me the files for this car email me @ TermRobinson@hotmail.com

    [Dw]Takeshi[[De]]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear keisuke,can i have the car dude.the car is i was love many years ago until now.i would like make sugesstion that i really want the car and i would not give to other people and i will said the car is private and your all mods is very very awesome man.so have a good time keisuke.oh,want more thing,can you at me on window live danialmad@hotmail.com and you can send the car at it dude,i am not the danial.that danial is stupid.every day he want a cars mods.but my name is danial that bad ass.can i have drift with you in the samp?i wish could it dudes.good bye man,have a good time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Forget it ur the shit to our community now Daniel. And for the last time give it up,he says its FUCKIN PRIVATE on the SHOUTBOX!

      Delete