R.I.P Atsushi Kuroi

R.I.P Atsushi Kuroi

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

V1 of the BNR34 Top Secret (:

So the first version of the BNR34 Top Secret from Forza 3 (: With a lot of new Parts that I had to create like the rims or the engine ;)
Well so the Stock BNR34 is by Matheus-340, then I converted the Top Secret Bodykit and puted it on it, then I used MitakoBg's Top Secret Paintjob from his GTR34 that he puted for download. Then I created the TE37 Top Secret Version. Then also puted in it an RB26DETT Top Secret Engine which was a bit tricky but everything's possible. Then in the Truck puted 2 Gold Nos Bottles in V Form ;) In the Interior, I changed seats, the Steering Wheel and puted an FCon with the Navigator with it :) Then at the end I created a new Top Secret Numberplate ;) Well in these pictures that's all. I already puted new Air Filters in the engine and edited a bit the room, then later I'm going to put new parts in the interior. So enjoy these pics ;)
Big Thanks to Matheus-340 and MitakoBg ;D













No comments:

Post a Comment