R.I.P Atsushi Kuroi

R.I.P Atsushi Kuroi

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Progress of the Devil Z

Ok so what I have done until now, well I applied the SA Lights on front and rear on the Car, you'll notice on the pic ;) also edited the front plate, thanks to Yohsuke for noticing a small error I made. Also made the door sills just on the door, didn't make on the interior yet. But will be made normally. I fixed the position of the ped, it's a bit better, but I'll be looking if I can make it even better. Meanwhile I'll be searching for a better Shadow file for the car, and also must fix collision I noticed some small mistakes. Enjoy the pics, and if you still see something I made wrong or could do better, just post on the shoutbox or tell me via msn,skype,youtube w/e you want xD

P.S. The car looks darker because my screen brightness is 0, before was full.








No comments:

Post a Comment