R.I.P Atsushi Kuroi

R.I.P Atsushi Kuroi

Sunday, November 1, 2009

That's what we call caught!

Haha well was this night,doing a Car,then I was going to join Yazzy in a little samp drifting,then i just clicked fast on the Drift Andreas Server,and what did I read on the online guys,a Keisuke,I was oh fuck let's catch that mothafucka,I just putted another name: drifterd1,then I entered Drift Andreas,choosed person:then I was like
Hi all
wow damn,is you the real Keisuke?
False Keisuke : Yeah
Me : from blog gtadrifters-somethin?
Then I drove at him,standed by him,then I asked him again some things:
ME : U have a blog right?
Can you give me link because I don't remember
False Keisuke : I don't know
(First I always know my blog URL,I will never forget it)
Me: But u are the Leader of Red Suns crew right?
F.K:Ryosuke?
Me:But u made RS right?
F.K: no
Me: Who then?
F.K:Ryosuke
ME:OOH YOU KNOW WHAT...
Me: CAUGHT BITCH,U AREN'T THE REAL KEISUKE
BECAUSE IT'S ME,i just changed my name to catch you
because first i normally put [RS]KEISUKE[NK]
and i always know my blog link
[BLOG URL]
And i made RS
and ryosuke is leader too

Well here you see people,always open your eyes on theese kinda bitches,u never know,who make that,and u see it's almost 6 am here,and he was there so,well know u and me know,there are some noobs and wannabe's out there.I hate that XD
Well see ya people

No comments:

Post a Comment